Saturday, March 19, 2011

Blog post #1

      Bangladseh is a wonderful country where I was born. After being born I heard Bengali from my caring mother and I learned that. When I was in my country, I spoke Bengali every where because it was my mother tongue.I was growing up day by day there. Oneday I started to go to school in my life. It was first day for my study. At the moment, my helpful teachers started  speaking in Bengali because it was our first language. After that I finished my study in my country in Bengali.
      Oneday I arrived in New York. After arriving here, I was very confused about speaking english because I never spoke English in my country, Bangladesh. I just read and wrote Englishin my class.
       Once a time, I decided that I needed to learn and speak English fluently. Then I took admission in college.Now I am still learning and speaking English in my college. If I can learn and speak English fluently, it will be huge benifit for my life.

5 comments:

  1. Zakiya you made a good decision by attending Laguardia community college. As we all know learning academic English is little challenging for foreign students. But practice will help us to learn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really good decision.This decision will give u bright future in your life just need to try hardly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Zakiya,

    Yes, I think that learning can help you and be a benefit in your life! I hope that you learn a lot in your classes at LAGCC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow1! If you didn't learn English before came U.S. Your writing is very good. Even though, i studied before i came U.S. i still need to study English a lot. You will do well. Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The more english you speak the better you get that's why you made the right choice by attending the english class in the college.

    ReplyDelete